Who we are:
- ICMG Sisters Youth is a female youth group working for and through the Muslim youth in Australia.
- Our aim is focused on conveying the message of God and the essence of peace through Islamic teachings to Muslims and non-Muslims alike.
What we do:
At ICMG Sisters Youth Dandenong we intend to guide and educate youth to follow Quranic principles and Prophetic traditions through educational, social and recreational activities and programs. Islam lays great emphasis on education. It is narrated that Prophet Muhammed (ﷺ) said:
- Weekly Halaqa’s (every Monday @7pm – please follow our socials to stay up to date with our schedule) covering a diverse range of topics, including: Wellbeing Workshops, Prophet Series, Contemporary Topics, Qur’anic Translations, Hadith and much more…
- Community Outreach Programs
- Spiritual and Holy night remembrance
- Ramadan Specials: Ramadan Halaqa’s, Tarawih and Tea, Dhikr and Tasbih Workshops and Iftars.
- Human Aid and Social Services through Hasene
Join us on our socials to stay up to date:
Please reach out on our socials if you have any questions.
– Your sisters at ICMG Sisters Youth Dandenong